The 5th International Conference on Algal Biomass, Biofuels and Bioproducts
provides direct interaction for attending delegates, with scientific and technical leaders in this field. Emphasis will be placed on the latest unpublished technical and scientific results, along with discussion and direct interactions with strategic partners and leaders in the field. The conference is designed to facilitate extended discussion periods, dedicated networking sessions, and exciting technical presentations.
The conference will cover all areas of emerging technologies in algal biology, biomass production, cultivation, harvesting, extraction, biorefinery, feedstock conversion into fuels, bioproducts, and econometrics and sustainability analyses.
- Algal Biology – Molecular Traits of Microalgae for Biofuels
- Algal Biology – Metabolic Regulation of Microalgae for Biofuels
- Algal Biology – Biodiversity and Bioprospecting of Microalgae for Biofuels
- Algal Cultivation – Phototrophic Systems in Open Ponds
- Algal Cultivation – Phototrophic Systems in Photobioreactors
- Algal Cultivation – Heterotrophic Systems, including utilization of waste waters for algal production
- Algal Harvesting and Extraction Systems
- New Conversion Technologies for Algal Biofuels, including catalytic, thermal, and enzymatic systems
- Bioproducts from Algae Including High-Value Products and Co-products from Fuel Production Life Cycle Analysis[LCA]
- Technoeconomic and Sustainability Modeling of Algal Production Systems
- New technologies in support of algal research in the areas of separation, refining, detection and analysis